Dated 16th September 2019
This website is owned and maintained by
Black Tor Brewery Ltd.
Units 5-6 Gidleys Meadow, Christow, Nr Exeter, Devon EX6 7QB
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect and hold is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your organisation and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
- Performance of a Contract/Service – if we supply goods or services to you, or receive goods or services from you, we need to be able to contact you and to record any work performed for invoicing purposes. This information is likely to include your name, contact details and payment details, information about your business and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
- Legitimate Interest – on the basis that it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
- Consent – we may ask your consent to share your name and contact details with selected third parties so that they can tell you about their products and services [events, campaigns etc]. If you agree, we may also pass on your information, in certain cases, for the purposes of conducting a credit check. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal Obligation – we may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
Updating your preferences
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01647 252120.
How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
Your rights – you have the right to ask us at any time:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
- to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given above, or e-mail us at [insert e-mail address].
Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and to [insert company name] so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with members or our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you, by writing to us at the above address, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk